Wednesday 25 September 2013

Introducing our new team members - Ryan Pitt

My ideal day is...
spending the whole day with my girlfriend, my baby, and the rest of my family, doing nothing but playing, eating and watching T.V.

Five words that describe me...
happy-go-lucky, dedicated, caring, ambitious and trustworthy.

My friends would say I'm...
motivated, confident and a really good Dad too. My son, Oscar, always comes first, so for people to recognise my commitment to him is the greatest compliment I could ever receive.

I always thought I'd be...
many things: a teacher, a barrister or solicitor, a business owner, an entrepreneur. I’m still not sure of the direction that my life will take, but I’m hoping to be successful in the industry of PR, media and marketing.

I'm at my best when I'm...
focused on a project, or keeping busy.

My guilty pleasure is …
watching romantic-comedy films! I would pick that over horror, thriller or action films.

You don't want to be around me when...
close to meeting deadlines.

My most prized possession is...
my smart phone! I didn’t need one when before I had it, and now I rely on it for everything.

The most embarrassing moment of my life was when …
my trousers split at school. Enough said.

My most memorable moment was when …
Oscar was born! I know it sounds clichéd, but in that second the whole purpose of your life changes and you have so much more responsibility. I will never forget the rush of love I felt when I saw my baby for the first time.

If it wasn't for...
student finance giving me the opportunity to go to university, I wouldn’t know the friends or colleagues I know today. I’m extremely grateful for the life I have.

If I could work with anyone it would be...
Simon Cowell!

The thing I would like to change the most in the world is …
something that would realistically make a difference, such as adoption rates being at an ultimate high.


If I could have a secret power it would be … 
to have an unforgettable memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment